SGMX WINTER SEIRES RND 1
November 17, 2018
St George UT
Friday Practice | Saturday Racing
ROAD CLOSURE UPDATE
See directions for detour
SGMX | 5536 S Desert Canyon Pkwy | St George UT
Thursday – Parking
Gate Hours: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Friday – RMX Practice Day
Practice sessions based on rider turn-out. Practice order available at the track on Friday.
Saturday – Race Day – RMX Winter Series
Race order available Saturday morning at the track
Note: Entrance to the park will not be available other than the posted times above. Please plan accordingly.
St George Inn & Suites
1221 S Main St | St George UT
Call-in reservations only.
-Ask for motocross discount
- 20% off published rate.
- Actual rates may vary depending on the time of year.
A Grassroots MX Company
Gates Open Thursday 5pm - 10pm
Friday 7:30am - 10pm
Friday Practice: $25/rider
9:00am -- 3:00pm - All bike sizes
Please click the links below for complete event details regarding times,pricing and track info
EVENT ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION COSTS: ***CASH ONLY***
Gate Admission: All riders and spectators
Camping: - Dry camping only – fresh water and electricity are not available
Event admission is also required for Friday practice
Please Note: Youth age group classes will recognize riders age as of ***November 17, 2018***
TRANSPONDER SCORING: $100.00 deposit
IMPORTANT: REGARDING RIDERS 17 YEARS OF AGE AND UNDER
Directions at www.stgeorgemx.com
- Exit 1-15 at Exit 2, Southern Parkway (Airport).
- Travel East on Southern Parkway for 6 miles, Exit on Desert Canyons.
- Exit on Desert Canyons Parkway, Exit 6, take a left (North) on DC Parkway and proceed under the overpass.
- Follow Desert Canyon Parkway as road makes a left turn and heads west.
- Travel ½ mile through a wash and continue on the gravel road, past Red Rock Wake Park (on the left) until you arrive at SGMX track.
Phone: 801-540-8625 (call or text)
Pets are allowed .They must be kept on a leash at all times.
PIT RIDING IS NOT ALLOWED
Water & Electricity:
Water is not available at the track. Please fill your tanks and barrels before you arrive.
Electricity is not available at the track. Please bring your generator for power.
Concessions will be available Friday and Saturday.